Joy of Experience

Posted on Updated on

Share Your Joy of Working With Adaptive Instruction

What to Share?

If you liked and felt valued or engaged working with Adaptive Instruction we would love to hear your experience.

Why Share?

To spread the joy and inspiration for the benefit of all of us. This act of sharing would encourage others to contribute and engage as well, as you did and benefitted from the engagement.

How to Share?

1. Convey your appreciation, review and suggestions in words (no limit).
  2. Provide the overall Star Rating for your experience.
  3. Choose one or more areas you worked with Adaptive Instruction.

Where to Share?

In the Comment area below.

CLICK HERE FOR CLIENT FEEDBACKS ON POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY SERVICES

4.9 22 votes
Experience Ratings
Notify of
guest
Rate Your Experience - Registering For This Workshop

32 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Mekhala Chakravarty
Mekhala Chakravarty
June 19, 2022 9:46 pm

As long as I am not on spotlight I’m happy. Thanks Venkat – Adaptive for considering this request of mine and at the same time exposing my talents in being helpful to others

Swati Kakodkar
Swati Kakodkar
June 20, 2022 1:14 pm

Writing for The Joy of Sharing was my first encounter with the Adaptive Instruction platform. It motivated me to pen down my thoughts, something that I have been procrastinating for some time now.

This opportunity seems to have opened new doors for me and I look forward to more collaborations.

Thank you Venkat and team.

Meenu Sivaramakrishnan
Meenu Sivaramakrishnan
June 20, 2022 2:34 pm

Sharing my story podcast for Guest Channel is the starting point to my association with “Adaptive Instruction”. I am glad that Venkat and team liked my podcast and approached me to share this in the Guest Channel.

As I always say stories are not only entertaining but also truly enriching. It’s an experience by itself. Hoping that these stories reach many more, loved and enjoyed by all!

Thanks and my best wishes to Venkat and team!

Khushi Modani
Khushi Modani
June 20, 2022 10:07 pm

Adaptive Instruction was the first platform I have worked for. It was a really great opportunity to put my talents into good use and work for something I am passionate about. Kudos to Venkat sir and his team for creating this wonderful platform!

Jiayin Zheng
Jiayin Zheng
June 21, 2022 12:13 pm

Many thanks Venkat to let me write down some of my learning experiences on the Adaptive Instruction platform, which help me organize my thoughts and summarize my ideas to help more people, I’m very happy to see some comments under my articles.

Shanti Sharma
Shanti Sharma
June 21, 2022 3:38 pm

Humbled by the selflessness and dedication with with Venkat through Adaptive instruction in working towards encouraging spread of knowledge and learning.

Gowthami
Gowthami
June 22, 2022 8:48 am

I feel really glad for being part of Adaptive Instruction as an instructor. It was my pleasure to engage with grade students and taught them python programming by sharing my knowledge. The founder of AI Venkat sir is very supportive in all the ways and I learnt a lot from him.

Thanks bunch for everything Sir.

Aarti Hudiya
Aarti Hudiya
June 22, 2022 9:03 am

Extremely thankful to Adaptive Instruction and the founder Mr Venkat for giving me the opportunity to present my services in Positive Psychology. I’m an ICF certified Positive Psychology Coach looking forward to coach people in areas like Strength coaching and vision clarity. Adaptive Instruction has given me a highly structured and organized platform where I can get requests from clients for wellness service and present the coaching professionally. The way Adaptive Instruction is spreading its wings in different domains like guest articles, book review , Market research, interviews, career and leadership is commendable. This shows the founder has an impressive creativity and an impeccable style of exploring new areas and making them available to everyone through one platform. ” Adaptive “Instruction the name says it all!

C.I.Sivasubramanian
C.I.Sivasubramanian
June 23, 2022 11:49 am

My experience with Adaptive instruction.

Venkat taught me how to write in a blog. He gave step by step instructions almost every week. When I got a grip of it I began writing in blogs and he made it possible to make them known to a wider public. I began to receive complimentary notes from people known and unknown to me. What began as sporadic writings became a regular weekly ones and I am encouraged to write more and more. I must thank Venkat profusely for teaching me how to use a blog and have the writings publicised through this medium.

Venkat has been providing lot of material on various subjects through the medium of ‘Adaptive Instruction’. He has encouraged all – from a child of 6 to people as old as I am. (I am 96 now). All the material that I have seen so far has been eye-openers and educative. I find more and more people have come forward to write freely and without any inhibition. I myself have written three or four stories which have received wide publicity through the medium of Adaptive Instruction. .

Venkat provides background material on each of the authors and their stories for the benefit of the readers. I am amazed at the variety of authors and the subjects dealt with by each one of them, which have received wide publicity through the ‘Adaptive Instruction’.

This means that Venkat has to work day and night to keep abreast with the number of articles presented to him, sort them  and to keep them ready for publication. I must admire his devotion and hard work in this field.

I have no hesitation to give cent percent marks to Adaptive instruction.

kajal Kataria
kajal Kataria
June 24, 2022 7:16 am

Thank you for giving such a lovely platform for people who would love to say something meaningful. A beautiful idea and thanks Venkat for the lovely opportunity.

Ahana
Ahana
June 25, 2022 9:04 am

It has been wonderful contributing to this website! I have enjoyed being a part of this writing community, and everyone here has something unique to offer. Getting feedback on my writing has also been incredibly beneficial for me. Thanks to Adaptive Instruction for letting me be a small cog in this machine!

Oliver Sequeira
Oliver Sequeira
June 25, 2022 11:53 am

Kudos to Venkat on creating this channel for many of us to express our thoughts and also share our learnings to a broader audience. While I have always been wanting to write for a long time post my corporate stint, i finally put pen and paper thanks to adaptive instruction. Looking forward to contribute many more articles.

Manna Abraham
Manna Abraham
June 28, 2022 2:35 am

Great to work with Venkat. He has a mind of a seeker…

Prisha
Prisha
June 29, 2022 7:23 pm

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed working with AdaptiveInstruction and it has helped me realize that I can do better if pushed to. I would like to thank Venkat sir for providing me with this opportunity!

Jyotsna
Jyotsna
July 10, 2022 7:31 pm

Thanks to Venkat for providing this opportunity to showcase our joy of writing .. the follow up, foreward and constant communication kept us in high spirits .. it even made my daughter write – what more can I ask for ?! Please keep up the good work..

Alexis Zahner
Alexis Zahner
July 12, 2022 4:48 am

Venkat is a dedicated and enthusiastic professional who was very helpful and engaged in getting our Human Leaders article to a wider audience through his fantastic platform. He was very friendly and easy to work with.

Lynn Rogoff
Lynn Rogoff
July 21, 2022 4:30 am

Venkat and Adaptive Instruction was a joyous experience. Venkat is insightful and erudite. His writing is commanding of our content and engaging to read. I recommend Venkat and Adaptive Instruction for all your communication needs. He excites the reader to listen to our audio drama.Here is the review he wrote on our Bird Woman series:

Anish
Anish
July 29, 2022 3:54 pm

Simply guy, profound knowledge, humble experience and immense joy!

Lakshmipraba
Lakshmipraba
August 7, 2022 8:52 pm

Amazing initiative by Venkat and its a pleasure to share my articles to adaptive instructions. Amazing to read articles from varied sections of people. Thank you and gratitude. Best wishes Venkat for your venture.

Smita
Smita
August 14, 2022 3:59 am

You are a Godly creature on this planet with a tremendous power pack of talents. This is really God Gifted. I deeply admire your every activity. May God bless you with immense success!

Kritika Mahajan
Kritika Mahajan
September 6, 2022 10:02 pm

I am deeply thankful to Venkat Sir for providing me this opportunity to pen down my thoughts for Joy of Sharing. From the one who wrote articles and poetry for school magazine as a young girl, Adaptive Instructions provided me my first digital platform to share my thoughts with the society. Beside this, I am very impressed with the sincerity and dedication that entire team puts up in delivering the quality content .

All the Best to Adaptive Instructions Team
Long way to Go ahead.
Thank you once again !

Payal Nanjiani
Payal Nanjiani
September 16, 2022 2:30 am

THANK YOU, Venkat for giving us the opportunity to being of value to your audience and to feature me on your platform. It was great and insightful process. Looking forward for more such collaboration with you and your team.