PHOTOS FROM MS. VALENTINA PONTILLO
GRATITUDE TO HER WONDERFUL SESSIONS
ON ITALIAN CULTURE AND TRADITIONS
On the Photos (From the Top – Left to Right)
- Italian cuisine is a Mediterranean cuisine consisting of the ingredients, recipes and cooking techniques developed across the Italian Peninsula since antiquity, and later spread around the world together with waves of Italian diaspora.
- Italy is full of history and culture, with much of its chronicles being stored in the walls of ancient buildings and landmarks. These have created a wealth of monuments throughout the country, many of which are well-known around the world.
- Landscapes of Italy.
- Vatican and Italian Catholicism.
- Italy for fashion
- Italy is the place for wine
- We love to socializzare in front of a coffee