CSR Program Leader
Anamika has long experience engaging with several NGOs and organizations working for the needs of old age homes, orphanages, raising funds for medical emergencies of the poor etc.
CSR Work – Beneficiaries
List of Orphanages, Schools and Old Age Homes Benefited
- Dasharath Sevashram, Gold Coin Seva Trust (Old Age Home), Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Shri Amarjit Singh Soodan Sevashram (Old Age Home), Sanstha Namo Namah Jan Sewa Samiti, Rishi Nagar, Kushwah Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Vatsalyapuram Orphanage, Vijaya Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Govt. H S S School Bhicholi Mardana, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Aashraya Vidhyalaya, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
For donations write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For interested donors:
Thank you for your interest and kindness to donate for the social work done by Adaptive Instruction. This is an ongoing work for social causes as part of the CSR program in Adaptive Instruction. At present this caters to specific needs for various orphanages/old age homes/specific drives by NGOs in and around the city of Indore.
Typically amounts will be in range of Rs.1000 to 2500 per individual requirement per donor. So donation by a donor usually is used for various specific requirements over some months. The details on the specific requirement for which your donation amount / portion of it is used, will be shared. A certificate of appreciation on your contribution for the specific cause will be shared to you when it happens through an NGO. Work done so far can be seen below.
List of donors so far:
- Mr. C. I. Sivasubramanian, Retired Director, Ministry of Commerce, New Delhi
- Mr. L.N. Ramaswamy, Director – Enterprise Architecture, PepsiCo, Hyderabad
- Mr. J. Vaidhinathan, Retired Deputy Secretary, Govt. of India, New Delhi
- Ms. Anamika Kumar, CSR Program Leader, Adaptive Instruction, Indore
- Mr. L.N. Venkataraman, Founder, Adaptive Instruction, Bangalore
Recent CSR Work
Month-wise Activity Done as Charity Work
School bags for underprivileged children, Indore.
Old Age Home Upkeep, Indore.
Food distribution, Indore.
Stationery Supplies for Govt School Children,
Govt. H S S Bhicholi Mardana, Indore.
Donation of Color printer to Vatsalyapuram Orphanage, Vijaya Nagar, Indore.
Donation of Oils for the ‘Mega Food Drive’ organized by the Meera Foundation and Team Aashraya for the downtrodden, Indore.
Donation of Cooler to Shri Amarjit Singh Soodan Sevashram (Old Age Home), Indore.
Some Pictures on Charity Work Done