Themes in Talent Show
An open platform for children to showcase talent.
Kindly refer the pre-requisites, and submission guidelines to participate.
- This is open for children up to 16 yrs in age.
- The child’s work must be in their own Website or Blog account/YouTube channel/Social Media account.
- The form below must be completely filled and all the questions answered.
- The work must be original (by one’s own effort).
- The work may depict any form of talent/skill including visual arts, expressive arts, science projects, documentaries, music, dance, martial arts, inventions etc.
- The format to be as video or audio or images available in the child’s own Website or Blog account/YouTube channel/Social Media account.
Out Of Scope:
- Articles, stories, poetry or blogs. Adaptive Instruction has separate sections for those.
- Videos/content expressing personal opinions.
- Videos/content showing unrelated/irrelevant/objectionable material
- The work will be checked for the effort, skill, imagination and thought.
- The format of the presentation of the work will be reviewed to meet basic quality (e.g. resolution/legibility).
- Submitter will be informed if the work is approved or rejected along with the reason.
- The work is intended to publish in Adaptive Instruction’s ‘Everyone’s Got Talent’ page:
- After approval of the work, the link to the work, profile details and answers to the questions in the submission form will be published.
- The work will receive appreciation in words. No material reward/award.
Mobile users may view form here:
Submission Guideline and Form
Those with Laptop / Wider screen devices may view the form below