TRAVEL – INDIA
Grow Wiser For Better Living
Purpose: To share practices and information which lead to newer or better choices in foods, routine, lifestyle and living.
How to Read The Summary Card:
- The Summary card captures the key ideas only
- Those interested in details or recipe can post a question here on the same to get response from the contributor
- Some ideas may be left out if they are too common or duplicated with minor differences
- The items listed are a collation of inputs from contributors. It is not a recommendation as the top choices to go for. These offer the range one may look for and try for themselves.
- What works best differs from person to person based on health conditions, environment, physical activity, location, culture and body response to it.
Note: Only the key idea / concept / ingredient is mentioned. The details were already shared by the contributors in the WhatsApp group.
All Grow Wiser posters use images from pixabay.com
Designed by Adaptive Instruction
Gratitude Cards are made in Appreciation of the Wonderful Contributors
Educators, students and anyone interested may reuse the content here as per their convenience without consent from Adaptive Instruction for educational purposes. Any commercial use of these is prohibited and will follow a legal course of action when identified. Rights to these cards below, if used for commercial purposes, are reserved with Adaptive Instruction.
GROW WISER TOPICS FOR BETTER LIVING
Table of Contents – Travel: India
1. Places in North India
2. Places in East & NE India
3. Places in Central India
4. Places in Western India
5. Places in Southern India
6. Beaches in India
7. Hills and Mountains in India
8. Forests in India
9. Gardens in India
10. Unique Festivals in India
11. Unique Art Forms of India
12. Unique Dance Forms of India
13. Unique Musical Forms of India
14. Unique Museums of India
15. Adventure Sports in India
16. Unique Libraries in India
17. Wedding Rituals in India
18. Greetings in India
19. Dialects in India
20. Gems in India
21. Men’s Accessories in India
22. Women’s Accessories in India
23. Hosting Guests in India
24. Authors of India
Joy of Improvement is a free-of-charge initiative intended to provide activities and discussion platforms to stimulate intellectual, mental as well as social development towards better skills and choices for better living. Each has a corresponding group in WhatsApp where members engage and contribute to the same on a daily basis. To be part of the groups and benefit from the engagement, click on the CONNECT button below.