An Interview with Venkataraman L.N.
Started my career at McKinsey & Company and gained a decade of Management Consulting experience in India and across Middle East. A dog-lover, philanthropist and an active member of Rotary International Club. Inspired by my personal experiences, I started guiding my friends and family several years ago and realized that there were countless people in the world outside, waiting for Someone, with whom they could pour their heart out, with full trust and confidence and receive professional coaching, using proven tools and strategies, to steer in the direction of success.
What’s the point that I faced numerous challenges in my life, overcame it like a phoenix rising from ashes, but did nothing to assist others? My problems gave me the purpose to serve you. Being ‘passionate about people’ and continuously striving to add value to your life and relationships, I founded “Someone You Need” in 2012, based on the belief that when something goes wrong, all you need to begin with an opportunity to speak up and feel understood by Someone, who Listens to you and helps you to have meaningful choices in life. My Burning Desire “Touch & Transform Lives for the Better”
“Speak Your Heart Out!“Sandeep Bogra
Sandeep Bogra’s Life Story
It is said that one must not judge anyone by their appearance. Well, there are some people who so simple and so sweet, their personality exudes completely on their face. One such eminent person is Sandeep Bogra. His friendliness and openness is evident in everything he does. His care for people and relationships makes him a natural fit for his mission with ‘Someone You Need’. Being ‘passionate about people’ as Sandeep puts it, is one of his greatest asset – a virtue that is a must-have for a teacher or a coach not just for effective communication but to create effective models for innovative solutions.
His contribution is immense in several platforms in various formats. He is the best selling author of the book “Divorce, The Best Thing Ever Happened?” Apart from his work as a Life & Relationship coach, he delivers motivational speeches, shares knowledge on his YouTube channel and runs several series of talks with other eminent people as a talk-show host. He is a man of many talents including poetry and singing.
Beyond a certain level of expertise in job related skill, it is the people and relationship skills that largely determine one’s growth in influence and career. This is a great opportunity to learn ideas and gain insights from his experience and wisdom. Please find his ‘Wisdom in Threes’ shared below. Looking forward to the video interview with him in the near future.
Sandeep Bogra’s Profile Summary
|Founder & CEO||Founder of ‘Someone You Need’|
|Services Offered||Life & Relationship Coach|
|Education||1. Trained as Coach at Robbins-Madanes Training under teachers Tony Robbins, Cloe Madanes, Mark Peysha, and Magali Peysha.|
2. Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) approved under ABNLP (The American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming) & IHA (International Hypnosis Association LLC).
3. Approved Counsellor from The Institute of Natural Healing, UK which is fully accredited by the national awarding body NCFE, at Level 4 of the National Qualification Framework (NQF).
4. Certified in Business Communication Skills from Dale Carnegie Training.
5. Chartered Accountant (CA) from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
6. Executive MBA (Finance) from Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
Sandeep Bogra’s Wisdom in Threes
Describe yourself in three words
- Catalyst for change
Define life in three words
Three things which have been your greatest source of inspiration
- My Father, who’s always been my role model in life since childhood, started his life with negligible means; yet built his empire and did so much for everyone single-handed.
- Tony Robbins, USA, who’s my mentor and world-renowned Coach & Speaker. I feel humbled to be certified as a Life Coach under such a dynamic personality, whom I’ve followed for two decades.
- Life, which has been my biggest source of learning & growing in every aspect, with all its challenges I faced to rise like a phoenix.
Three challenges you faced in life
- Chartered Accountancy Exams – I always believe those exams really helped me build my capability to handle pressure in life Post-Covid Transition.
- One of the challenging situations with a sudden shift of entire working online due to Covid. It involved unlearning, learning and implementation of new ideas, strategies and business models in the new post-Covid world.
- Quitting a Toxic Relationship – A testing time of life, when you have to let go of something so close and personal in life, actually helped me with bringing out my new version Sandeep 2.0
Three ideas to build resilience to face challenges
- Acceptance of the situation and your current state of dealing with it Attitude
- The idea to look at the worst possibility in any situation makes it easy to handle all the hiccups on the way action.
- Face the unknown than fearing it at all to finish it.
Three essential things needed to achieve success
- Patience – Patience is the key. It helps you stay relaxed yet focused on your goals set in life.
- Persistence – Life equals Problems, as I always say. What’s inevitable to achieve success is continuing on your path without fail.
- Practice – As my mentor Tony Robbins says, “Knowledge is useless until put into action”, holds true in every situation, especially when you’re striving for success.
Top three practices and habits you would advise to young students
- Purpose – Always have a strong convincing reason behind everything you do in life to keep you going amidst testing times
- Plan – If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Success entails planning
- Personal Power – Motivation comes from within. Nothing can propel you further than your innate abilities. Believe in Yourself.
WATCH SANDEEP BOGRA LIVE OVER A WARM VIDEO Conversation
FOR DEEPER INSIGHTS
Sandeep Bogra’s Awards and Recognition
- My first book, “Divorce, The Best Thing Ever Happened?” ranked as Bestseller on launch day itself across a few categories on Amazon (with amazing reviews by readers)
- Awarded as ‘Best Life Coach, Motivational Speaker & Author’ at International Glory Awards 2021 in Goa, 2021 by Chief Guest, Bollywood Superstar & Philanthropist, Sh. Sonu Sood
- Felicitated as ‘Life Coach of the Year’ at India Mentors and Business Coaching Awards 2021 in Gurugram, 2021, at the coaching industry event graced by Chief Guest, Dr Vivek Bindra and organised by Action Coach USA, Franchise India, and Entrepreneur
- Recognised as one of the ‘Top 20 Relationship Coaches globally’ by Coach Foundation, 2022
- Humbled and honored to be featured on TV on Zee Business, various leading media platforms and Entrepreneur magazine