An Interview with Venkataraman L.N.
Ms. Preeti Sachdeva is a Certified Parenting Coach, Memory Coach, and Mind Trainer, Author. and an Educator. She has experience in the education sector for 10 years handling the various responsibilities as a Teacher and Academic head in Schools. Till now she has impacted the lives of 1000s of children. Being a Coach she is on her mission to help the parents and children by conducting various Parenting and Memory Enhancement sessions and also one to one counselling for them. She has also been awarded as Bharat Ratan Samman Award for her being an Educator and helping children. She also received Best Women Award too for her Life Values.
“Know your worth.”Preeti Sachdeva
Preeti Sachdeva’s Life Story
We have a lot of learn from children especially the really young ones for their equanimity of mind and hope in the face of great uncertainties and active imagination. As adults, many shudder at the very thought of uncertainties and to imagine beyond standard ‘norms’ often faces ridicule. On top of this, with both parents working and the prevalent diaspora, an area of particular focus that demands critical attention is the very role of parenting. This space is growing as another subject for skill development for the benefit of parents as well as children.
Preeti Sachdeva brings her inspiration and compassion into this area with some pivotal work for the benefit of thousands of children. Dealing with pre-primary and primary children can be both emotionally as well as intellectually very demanding. It takes courage and great amount of perseverance to dedicate oneself in this domain, because the results are often not obvious and take a long time to take effect. Her efforts and work deem a huge respect and appreciation. It is an honor to feature her in this interview publication for the inspiration of everyone especially young adults.
Preeti Sachdeva’s Profile Summary
|Founder & CEO||Parenting With Preeti|
|Education||Bachelor degree in education|
Preeti Sachdeva’s Wisdom in Threes
Describe yourself in three words
Define life in three words
Three things which have been your greatest source of inspiration
- Parents of the children telling me that their kids have groomed a lot because of me.
- Single Women getting inspired by my Life Story
- My daughter’s positive vibes
Three challenges you faced in life
- Had to manage work and life together single handed
- Fighting courageously for my daughter when someone says why I had a girl child.
- Overcoming the fake opinions of colleagues at work place.
Three ideas to build resilience to face challenges
- Be Self Confident
- Come out of your Comfort Zone
- Be Open Minded
Three essential things needed to achieve success
- Start building your expertise
- Start creating your goals
- Start living your dreams
Top three practices and habits you would advise to young students
- Have a Growth Mindset
- Choose Wisely whether people around you or your career.
- Focus on your Goal and work for it.
WATCH PREETI SACHDEVA LIVE OVER A WARM VIDEO Conversation
FOR DEEPER INSIGHTS
Preeti Sachdeva’s Awards and Recognition
- Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rashtriya Shiksha Ratan Samman Award by IDYM
- Indian Woman Mompreneur Award
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam International Award of Excellence
- Best Woman Award
- Light Bearer Edu Leader
- Atma Nirbhar Bharat Pratibha Samman
- International Super Hero Award