An Interview with Venkataraman L.N.
Narinder Kaur is the Author of ‘The Phoenix (From Ashes to Rebirth) The Women Power Unleashed, who helps women to recognize and raise the phoenix in them and live a supremely empowered and dignified life. She is a single mother to a special girl child, Prabhjot Kaur.
Narinder is full in charge of her journey; she teaches how to ‘Live Life to the Fullest’. She believes women are the strongest pillars on the planet. A successful woman can build a firm foundation with the bricks thrown at her. She’s a woman with values, standards, virtues, clarity of mind and thought, and a radiant smile. She laughs without fear of the future. She says never apologize for being a powerful woman.
She is the voice of women who are suffering from indignity, rejection, disrespect, toxic dependence, domestic violence, and abusive relationships. She is here to help them find their grit that will mold them to be victorious and gain self-confidence and self-esteem. Her vision is to open a Specialized Wellness Centre for Women and help them to live life with dignity, self-esteem, and self-worth.
Narinder spent over 20 years as a corporate professional, travel, and event expert, with an educational background of MBA in marketing, MA in Political Science, IATA UFTAA from Skyline Business School, PG Diploma in HR Management, Transformational Life Coach from International Coach Federation USA, Pranic Healer from MCKS Yoga Vidya Pranic Healing Trust. Apart from being a therapist, Narinder is a passionate traveler, trekker, explorer, food lover, and fitness enthusiast. She is well-known as a Super Woman among her peers.
“Let us not only empower women, but also prepare men to set their expectations right.“Narinder Kaur
Narinder Kaur’s Story
A few days back, I had written in an article that negativity and badness do not exist in reality. Either there is goodness or there is an opportunity to create goodness. The great misconception in many minds is to seek a ‘better condition’ and think that our life is better when the prevailing condition changes. In that very thought one assumes that conditions determine one’s experience. The truth is that we are the nucleus – the control center – of all that functions around us which translate into experience in our mind. By waiting for the ‘right conditions’ we leave our surrounding conditions open for outside attack / control by someone / something else. The reason is that the conditions around us cannot function without receiving commands – to extend the cellular analogy – the cell organelles need to receive commands to perform their functions in the cytoplasm.
Narinder Kaur’s life story is an epitome of inspiration on how she unleashed her power within to overcome indignities and harsh conditions she lived in. It has become her life mission to empower all such women who suffer through trauma in relationships. She helps them rebuild their lives, to come out of their shells and realize their true power and lead a life of purpose with dignity. It is a great honor and opportunity to learn from the wisdom rich experience of Narinder Kaur through this article. Looking forward to the video interview with her in the near future.
Narinder Kaur’s Profile Summary
|Founder & CEO||Founder of PHT-Phoenix Healing Therapy|
|Offers||Mind and health therapy|
|Education||Certified Psychology Counsellor|
Certified Energy Healer
Certified Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) Trainer
ICF Approved Transformational Life Coach, NLP Practitioner
Narinder Kaur’s Wisdom in Threes
Describe yourself in three words
Define life in three words
Three things which have been your greatest source of inspiration
Three challenges you faced in life
- Health issues
Three ideas to build resilience to face challenges
- Taking action
- Clear goals
- Look at it as an opportunity
Three essential things needed to achieve success
- A clear purpose
Top three practices and habits you would advise to young students
- Get organized
- Use the intellect
- Be responsible
Narinder Kaur’s Awards and Recognition
- Best Woman Icon Award of the Year, Platinum Award by PNGI Forum, Women Achiever’s Awards, 2022.
- Exceptional Women of Excellence Award by Women Economic Forum 2022.
- Trailblazer WICA in Diversity Award by Women in Corporate Allies 2022.
- International Achiever’s Awardee 2021. Excellence in Women Empowerment (To Stop Domestic Violence with Vision). In recognition of Outstanding Professional Achievement & Inspiring Social Contributions with Eminent Govt. bodies from different countries.
- Women Achievers’ Awardee 2021. National Atmanirbhar Bharat, Indian Achiever’s Forum Govt. of India. In recognition of Outstanding Professional Achievement & Contribution in Nation Building.
- India Top 100 Women Icon Awardee 2021. Fox Clues, India Prime Awards, Hindustan, Times, Daily Hunt. In recognition of strong standing against the challenges in life and being role model in the community.
- Women Power Influencer Awardee 2021.Billennium Divas Women Power Summit associated with Bombay Stock Exchange. In recognition with helping nation and building society.
- National President, Culture & Tourism Sector. At Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce, and Industry (WICCI).
- Mrs. Hot Model, India, World 2020 by Skywalk Productions.
- Featured in Write & Shine Magazine Coverage.
- Featured in Max Lux Magazine Coverage.
Contact Narinder Kaur