An Interview with Venkataraman L.N.
Hi, I am Pavithra Ravindran. I am a mechatronics engineer, an entrepreneur, and a content writer with over seven years of experience in Content Writing. I started my Content Writing Company from scratch. In just three years, the company has acquired over 100 clients in four countries. I started my business with zero investment and just one skill in hand – Content Writing. I look forward to sharing my expertise with the curious writers out there wanting to build a career in content writing.
Sometimes you don’t know the destination but keep walking just because you enjoy it. May be this is how the hyper-successful journeys begin.Pavithra Ravindran
Pavithra Ravindran’s Life Story
Ever wondered why racing cars are so fast? Many would know it the powerful engine, aerodynamic design, reducing air resistance, and the downforce created by controlling the air around for stability that makes them so superfast, not the fuel. The best growing and sustaining businesses likewise grow on the engine of strategy, the design of processes & standards, high quality skills to minimize obstacles and the talent management as the downforce for stability. It is not so much on the money-making. Money comes as a natural outcome of the value generated, made aware through a strong presence in the market.
Meet the superfast leader, Pavithra Ravindran, winner of the fastest emerging Unicorn CEO Award. She setup her content writing company at the age of 22 and in 3 years grew the customer base to 100 clients across 4 countries. Her ambition is to reach 1000 clients soon and to be the no. 1 content writing company in the world. Her success is driven by a clear business vison, passion for quality, customer understanding, value generation, focus on strategic employee engagement and innovation.
Beginning any entrepreneurial journey always comes with its challenges and more so when you start alone with no money as capital. Pavithra started her company with no capital investment and only by her passion and skills in content writing. In this wonderful interview, Pavithra candidly shares her wisdom for the inspiration of everyone especially students and young professionals.
Explore on the challenges Pavithra faced, her source of inspiration, recommended practice and the mantra for success in her words, in her ‘Wisdom in Threes’ coming straight from the heart.
Pavithra’s Profile Summary
|Founded||Ravindran & Radha Marketing Solutions, Kodaikanal|
|Offers||Content Writing Services. At present focused on mid-size business organizations|
|Milestones||100+ Clients 1 year back, 500+ projects, Services to 30+ industries, 4 Countries|
Pavithra’s Wisdom in Threes
Describe yourself in three words
Define life in three words
- Tough, but fair
Three things which have been your greatest source of inspiration
Three tough challenges you faced in life
- Loss of my father
- Bootstrapping without a co-founder when I was 22 years old. When I started the company, I didn’t have money, experience, clarity, or any kind of support. All I had was confidence and hard work. Starting from zero, my company has now grown to become one of the most successful content writing companies in India with over 130 clients in 4 countries.
- Not having a mentor. I had to learn everything by myself.
Three ideas to build resilience to face challenges
- Understand that challenges are actually the best tools for growth. They take you to the next level.
- Keep educating yourself about your industry. This will help you forecast challenges and future-proof your business.
- Learn to zoom out and observe the bigger picture. This will help you understand that “This too shall pass,” focus on the silver lining of the challenges and build a “What’s Next” mindset.
Three essential things needed to achieve success
- Know what you want: Set one goal and many roadmaps to get there. If one roadmap fails, take your lessons and switch to a different road. But your destination has to be constant.
- Know where you are: Do a self-evaluation. Learn to be honest with yourself. Tell yourself the hard truths, confront your fears, get over them, and move forward.
- Learn to Delegate: Identify the value-heavy tasks that directly affect your profits and focus your energy there. Don’t get lost in micromanaging the less important tasks.
Top three practices and habits you would advise to young students
- Learn about the industry of your interest. If you find books boring, use Instagram. There are plenty of useful pages that give you bite-sized insights.
- Spend some “Me time” for contemplating. You get the most amazing ideas when you are alone.
- Learn to say ‘No’. A ‘yes-man’ lives a life of regret.
WATCH PAVITHRA LIVE
OVER A WARM VIDEO Conversation
FOR DEEPER INSIGHTS
Pavithra’s Awards and Recognition
- Winner of the Fastest Emerging Unicorn CEO Award, August 2021.