Transformational Life Coach, Spiritual Healer, Bangalore
An Interview with Venkataraman L.N.
Chaina is a Transformational Life Coach and Spiritual Healer whose mission is to educate people to lead an effortless life. She feels that “Life always offers us and human misery comes from seeing the lack in it. It’s our attitude that constructs or destructs our life. Once we understand and imbibe this concept, life becomes effortless.”
Her ability to read the deep psyche of human being helps a person to get healed at a faster pace. An efficient Corporate Coach who helps her clients to deal with dull corporate culture with sharp alertness and awareness. To solve each and every case is like solving a Jigsaw puzzle and that is also with the same amount of compassion, energy, and patience.
Chaina went through a very tough time at a very tender age. Since, her childhood she always felt interested in mysticism and her intuitions were almost always right. She always felt that she didn’t belong to this material world and it was a constant struggle between her heart and mind. And slowly she started developing a lot of physical and emotional level issues. When it came to her work life, she worked just for survival but never felt contented. She always felt that this is not her calling and as if something else is calling her. She would continually ask herself “Why is she going through all this?” Slowly her inner calling was becoming stronger and one day, she left her job, broke her all comforts of house and came to Bangalore in search of the answers of her questions… She met her mentor and under his guidance and healing, she got healed… And also, the journey of her spiritual growth began.
With Universe’s guidance and her dedication, she has been healing people from all sorts of diseases and disorders. She helped to heal over a thousand people ranging from a severe mental disorder to diseases, Infertility, complex relationship issues, Autism, de-addiction across the globe. Healing mental disorder is her core competency. Till date 40-50 Non-residential and residential workshops are in her credit. She is using her intuitions to heal, to coach people and her intuitions have been validated and re-validated on many clients. She does not use any conventional modality of healing as she believes every person is unique so it is not necessarily the same process will work for all. As per the person’s need, she heals them. She works on three layers – Physical body, Mental body, and Emotional body.
As per Vedic astrology, every life is an opportunity to further ourselves in the evolutionary path towards self-realization. The various phases of pain and suffering are ‘set on purpose’ to provide the needed triggers towards that divinely ordained evolution. We are children of Mother nature and all obstacles, troubles, illnesses etc. are born from her love to protect and progress us ahead through awakening of the self-care in us. While everyone is on their own specific path and position in this evolution, some are born with a special mission to accomplish – not for themselves – but for the sake of others, for humankind.
Chaina Karmakar, the most humble soul I have met, works tirelessly on such a mission, healing scores of people living with the toughest mental health issues. Words are insufficient to express the difference she makes in society for others’ well-being. She is a perceptive and natural healer with a powerful intuition who lets nature make its way to heal others. It is so wonderful and sweet of her to take the time for sharing her wisdom in this interview article. Looking forward to the video interview with her in the near future.
Aarti’s Profile Summary
|Expertise||Transformational Life Coach|
|Education||Bachelors in Microbiology|
Masters in English Literature
Associateship in Insurance
|Skills||Yoga, Meditation, Spiritual Healing, Life Coaching|
“It’s our attitude that constructs or destructs our life.”Aarti Hudiya
Aarti’s Wisdom in Threes
Describe yourself in three words
Define life in three words
Three things which have been your greatest source of inspiration
- Negative Events of my life compelled me to go inward and to address my thought process.
- Pain became my source of strength and inspiration to take a quantum leap every time
- Honesty is my core inspiration.
Three challenges you faced in life
- Experiencing rejection as a girl child which resulted unworthiness. It was challenging for me to break own conditioning of unworthiness.
- To break EGO.
- To break the illusion of external world.
Three ideas to build resilience to face challenges
- Taking the charge of life is the first step towards making right choices in life.
- Expanding Consciousness.
- Facing mind created chaos without taking any escape route.
Three essential things needed to achieve success
- Understanding deep meaning of success and failure.
- Addressing fear of failure.
- Bringing awareness to strengths and weaknesses both so that they become our source of liberation.
Top three practices and habits you would advise to young students
- Adaptation of breath work and meditation for mental health.
- Any sports or exercises for physical health.
- Food for soul can be any creative work like gardening, playing musical instrument, singing, painting, writing, poetry in any form.
Aarti’s Awards and Recognition
- TV interview with Rajasthan PatrikaTV channel named “She Leads”.
- As a guest speaker addressed corporate people in Bangalore, school children in Bhilai, parents of special abled children in Rajasthan
- Being featured in newspaper of Rajasthan on few occasions
- Articles featured in World pm magazine.net, Yogic Herald and Life Positive magazines