Dr. Rabiaah Bhatia
An Interview with Venkataraman L.N.
A Women Leader whose passion is to create a peaceful society, spread happiness and inspire many other women to lead a life with a purpose. Her vision & mission is to opening children’s eyes to the wonder of the world around them and to their role as guardians of their environment.
I never dreamt about success. I work for it. I define success on my own terms, achieve it by my own rules, and building a life which I am proud to live. I always believe that one woman’s success can only help another woman’s success. I am unwavering in my vision and want to always be a better version of myself.
A person who believes in “Never Give up”. For me, every failure is a learning and road to success. My Life is based on the Art of “Gratitude” as Gratitude changes your life and Gratitude opens the Heart. I am a person who believes in spreading happiness, peace and harmony in the society by collaboration and learning from each other.
“We are born for a purpose which only we can fulfill.”Dr. Rabiaah Bhatia
Dr. Rabiaah Bhatia’s Life Story
A running race as an individual event brings out the best in oneself to focus, develop and achieve the winning medal. Life, in people’s careers function more or less like individual race events. Each one for himself or herself. Working towards a dream and taking pride in the winning moments. But is that what life is all about? What if we could all have a common purpose, work together, win together and celebrate together all the collaborative winning moments? That collective joy of working for a higher purpose and celebrating together is way beyond what individual wins bring.
Dr. Rabiaah Bhatia is a living example of one with such an inspiring vision and purpose which is beyond all individual dreams or achievements. She advocates that one must look beyond self-enhancement and move to empowering others and build higher levels of empathy across the world for a new creative society. This paradigm shift of perspective from individual races to a relay race is a huge shift and may not be as simple as it may sound. Dr. Rabiaah works tirelessly towards her vision and her focus towards making it real lead her into the education sector. The change begins with the self as she says and at the grassroots in young children with value based education and inculcation of life skills. Dr. Rabiaah has done path-changing work in bringing value-based education curriculum for children. She quit her professional career after 18 years and decided to work towards the purpose she discovered was meant for her. To create a peaceful society, spread love and happiness where every human is equally important at all levels.
It takes one spark to ignite a fire and one inspiring person to transform many. Discover the passion, energy and purpose in Dr. Rabiaah Bhatia’s amazing work towards a better society that we all could work together for and make it real.
Dr. Rabiaah’s Profile Summary
|Occupation||Global Speaker / Mentor of Change @ Niti Aayog / Ms. Angelic Fashionista 2022 / Global SDG Ambassador / World Record Holder / Thought Leader / Sr. Legal Media Advisor / Mompreneur / Author|
|Founded||eD WebStudio Channel|
|Offers||Career Development Coaching|
Dr. Rabiaah’s Wisdom in Threes
Describe yourself in three words
- Thought Leader
Define life in three words
Three things which have been your greatest source of inspiration
Three tough challenges you faced in life
- Life is full of challenges
- The more the challenges, the more stronger you become and change your perspective towards life.
- Where there is Life, there is “Ups’ & “Downs”.
Three ideas to build resilience to face challenges
- Life is not easy but we can all make our lives beautiful by just one understanding – “We are born for a purpose which only we can fulfil”.
- Create a mission for you and work towards that mission, this is how we can make our lives meaningful and can overcome all obstacles.
- Being thankful, being empathetic and lastly but not the least, enhance to empower.
Three essential things needed to achieve success
- Be Compassionate
- Communicate to Collaborate
- Be passionate in what you do
Top three practices and habits you would advise to young students
- Love what you do & do what you Love.
- Believe in Yourself. Age is just a number. Be the creator of your own story.
- Have a purposeful Life. Don’t follow the crowd, let the crowd follow you.
WATCH DR. RABIAAH LIVE
OVER A WARM VIDEO Conversation
FOR DEEPER INSIGHTS
Dr. Rabiaah’s Awards and Recognition
- Won close to sixty awards. Some are mentioned below
- ‘The Most Inspiring Woman on Earth’
- ‘Educational Reformer of the Year’
- ‘Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam International Award of Excellence’
- ‘Best Startup Award’
- ‘International Ambassador of Peace’ by World Literary Forum for Peace and Human Rights’